We’re proud to announce that Goemans Custom Climate Is Baeumler Approved!
Baeumler Approved helps homeowners connect with contractors, trades and home service providers from all across Canada. They let homeowners know what to look for. They seek out and vouch for a history of good service by speaking with previous clients and collaborators.
Bryan Baeumler is a Canadian television host best know for a number of HGTV/HGTV Canada shows including Disaster DIY, Disaster DIY: Cottage Edition, Leave It to Bryan and House of Bryan which became the highest rated series ever on HGTV Canada.
“Fans are always reaching out to me seeking advice on how to select a Contractor, Tradesperson, or Home Service Company. I have established the Baeumler Approved Program to give you the peace of mind of knowing that you are dealing with someone who has a history of quality of service, insurance and professional certifications. We help you take the first steps in selecting who you will trust to help you improve.”
Owned and operated by Matt Ruggi and the Goemans brothers, Brad, Jeff and Jason, Goemans Custom Climate Solutions is a new joint venture with a showroom in Burlington, Ontario.
The Goemans are well known for their role in building the successful Goemans Appliance store chain. Matt Ruggi leads a crew of hands-on experts that oversee the new store in addition to the service and installation crew that offer 24 hour heating, cooling and HVAC service from Burlington to Niagara Falls.
“We’re honoured to be a Baeumler Approved provider. We work hard to deliver professional services and we’re a good fit for an organization that recognizes the pursuit of excellence and the highest level of customer service and satisfaction.”
Baeumler Approved members are required to make a commitment to honesty, integrity, and quality service by signing a code of conduct. If a member is found to broken their commitment, they can be unapproved.
Baeumler Approved members must abide by these strict guidelines:
- Treat customers and homeowners with courtesy and respect.
- Provide written quotes that are reasonable, honest, and fair.
- Communicate project status to the customer on a timely basis.
- Complete work to a professional standard.
- Comply with all federal, provincial/state and municipal by-laws and regulations.
- Provide employees with training required to ensure a safe working environment.
- Maintain insurance and comply with all health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean, safe workspace and respect the property of the homeowner.
- Always use a certified professional when and where applicable.
“Baeumler Approved members must demonstrate a verifiable history of quality work and customer satisfaction and we value and respect the acknowledgement of our dedication to the highest standards in this competitive industry.”